The festival is celebrated as According to a popular legend in Hindu mythology, after slaying the evil demon Narkasur, Lord Krishna visited his sister Subhadra who gave him a warm welcome with sweets and flowers. She also affectionately applied tilak on Krishna’s forehead. Some believe that this is to be the origin of the festival.
On Bhai Dooj all sister ties a thread on their brother’s wrist and this is not simply a thread as this is a symbol of love. This thread shows the love between one of the most beautiful relations in the world and is of Brother And Sister.
To make this Bhai Dooj Festival as one of the most beautiful days of your life here we are providing you some of the best Happy Bhai Dooj Quotes, Sayings, Wishes And HD Images 2017.
Bhai Dooj is a popular Hindu festival celebrated after The Diwali. This festival is celebrated similarly to Raksha Bandhan Festival.
Sister performs Aarti for their brother and a red tika on the brother’s forehead. And they pray for their brother’s long life and for their bright future.
After the tika is done brother’s return special gifts to their sister’s to show their love for them. women who do not have a brother worship the moon god instead.
This Festival Of Bhai Dooj is very Popular in some state like Haryana, Gujarat, Maharashtra, and Goa with a great joy.
Happy Bhai Dooj Quotes And Sayings 2017:
- ##Be nice to your siblings, they’re your best link to your past and the most likely to stay with you in the future##
- I sought my soul, but my soul I could not see. I sought my God, but my God eluded me. I sought my brother and I found all three. “ Happy Bhai Dooj Sayings“.
- Your siblings are the only people in the world who know what it’s like to have been brought up the way you were. Happy Bhai Dooj Quotes.
- Phoolon ka taron ka sabka kehna hain Ek hazaron main meri Behna hain. Wish you a Happy Bhaidooj.
- Our brothers and sisters are there with us from the dawn of our personal stories to the inevitable dusk.
- Bhai Dooj Ko Sabhi Bhaiyo Aur Bahano Ko.. Hardik Shubhkamnaye… Happy Bhaiya Dooj.
- If you want to know how your girl will treat you after marriage, just listen to her talking to her little brother.
- You know that you are the most precious stone in the collection of my secret treasure. Wishing you very Bhai Dooj and best of luck for everything dearest sister. ##Happy Bhai Dooj Quotes##
- Siblings are the people we practice on, the people who teach us about fairness and cooperation and kindness and caring quite often the hard way.
- The pious occasion of Bhai dooj reminds me of the days when we were kids. We fought and made up easily. Those lovely days cannot come back but will always stay in my heart. Missing you darling brother on this Bhai dooj.
- I don’t believe an accident of birth makes people sisters or brothers. It makes them siblings, gives them mutuality of parentage. Sisterhood and brotherhood is a condition people have to work at.
- A happy Bhai Dooj! Grant that I May bring no tear to any eye when this Bhai Dooj in time shall end Let it be said I’ve played the friend, Have lived and loved and labored here, And made of it a happy year for you my dearest sister.
Happy Bhai Dooj Wishes And HD Images 2017:
- You were always my best friend,looking out for me, making sure
the path I traveled on was smooth.
Even if I searched the world over,
there cannot be a better brother than you.
Happy Bhai Dooj
- You can understand the things I never said.
You can understand the pain which is not visible to anyone.
You Are The Best Brother…….!
Happy Bhai Dooj To You….!!
- Bhaiya Dooj ka hai tyoharBehen mange bhai se rupee hazar
Tilak laga ker mithai khila kar
Deti aashirwad khush raho har bar
Happy bhai dooj!
- God Sent In My Life A BeautifulAngel In Your Guise, Sister.
In Good Times Or Bad Ones,
You’re Ready To Extend Your
Help And Support. Thanks For
All You Do. Happy Bhai Dooj.
- Bhai dooj is festival of prayers from sister to brother, brother’s protection for her sister. May this Bhai dooj, we all celebrate it with even more love and protection for our sisters and brothers.Best wishes on this Bhai Dooj.
- It leaves a smile on my face when I think of those trifling fights we had and suddenly used to make up. The memories may fade away with passing time but the love we share will only grow. Happy Bhai dooj Dear Brother
Thank you all for being with us. Hope you had enjoyed reading the article and stay tuned with u for more such articles.